Wednesday, May 27, 2009
welcome!
After seeing many others (mostly Emily) with blogs, I thought I should jump on the bandwagon! While my sister and I live in different states, reading her blogs has been a fun, alternative way to see what she's been up to. And since I'll be on the other side of the world next semester, I figured blogging would be a fun and easy way to share the highlights of my travels with family and friends. It will certainly be much easier and cheaper than trying to call everyone, and will offer a way to share a few pictures with those that don't have facebook. So, I'm super excited to be able to start blogging about my European adventures. only 93 days to go... :) Until then, I'll have to find events to blog about. Most of the other bloggers I've creeped have written about their husbands, careers, kids, and dogs. Considering I don't have any of those things (yet), I hope I can come up with enough events to blog about so I can make this a fairly regular thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey love! Hooray for a new blog to follow! It's so pretty! I'm so excited to read your thoughts and what you're up to!
ReplyDelete