Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Onething 2010

I was super excited for IHOP's Onething Conference in Kansas City at the end of December because I was asking the Lord for personal revival in my own life. The Lord did not disappoint me. Let. Me. Tell. You. Life changing is an understatement when describing this conference. For real. I have never received so much truth, conviction, and hope than I experienced over the four days at this conference. It would probably take 25 blogs to describe every part of this conference that is worth talking about, but I'll just hit the highlights. However, I'd love talking to anyone in depth about the way Jesus changed me through this conference. I encourage you to listen to any and all of the messages given. There were a total of about eleven messages but they. will. mess. you. up. (in a good way, of course). I promise!

http://www.ihop.org/Publisher/Article.aspx?ID=1000098570




Like I said, I have never received so much truth, grace, conviction, and hope than in the past four days. The man Jesus came more alive to me than I had known Him to be and the Holy Spirit touched me in ways that I never expected. The worship, fellowship, and messages were phenomenal. Throughout the four days, the Lord really spoke to me about intimacy with Him and how He sees me.

He spoke to me about who I am, who I am in Him, and how He views me. He is the Bridegroom God and I am His Bride. He delights in me. He has a happy heart and longs to be with me. He longs to love me, longs to spend time with me. He is personal, He is near.

He is to be my primary aim...I was created for Him. He's in love with me, He's ravished over me. I move His heart with just one glance. He is sovereign and He's jealous over me. He wants my whole heart and my whole gaze and He will burn away everything from my heart that stands in the way. His desire is for me to be pure before Him as He is holy and pure. He is sovereign and deserves and demands my whole heart. He will not stand for me to have any other lovers before Him. I was made for Him.

While I had already known all of these truths in my head, I didn't truly know them in my heart until they were repeatedly spoken over me at this conference. The culmination of all this revelation was emotional deliverance from tons and tons of baggage and sin that hindered His love. Throughout my entire life, but even more over the past year I had been agreeing with Satan's lies like thirty times every single day and was therefore allowing the evil one to torment me. Even more, I was completely unaware that I was believing Satan's lies and agreeing with him.

While God's Word and Truth were being spoken, the Holy Spirit moved and convicted me more than I had ever been convicted in my life. The spirit of conviction is a good thing! Out of the jealous love of the Father, He showed me my sin and agreements with evil so that he could deliver me, heal me, and bring me closer to Him. He wants us to be free from torment! He will burn away everything that hinders love in order to purify His Bride.

The God-man of Jesus is not dead. He is in physical form sitting on His throne in Heaven. He is just as alive today as He was 2000 years ago when He walked this earth. I promise you.

He is Sovereign. He is Beautiful. He is King. He is Faithful. He is ALIVE. Here's to a new year...have Your way, Jesus! I was made for You!

No comments:

Post a Comment