Never, ever, in the world would I have ever thought I would have a cat. I'm not a big animal person, but I'm especially not a cat person. However, my roommate is in love with kitties and when she found this itsy bitsy kitty, my heart melted and I easily gave in. We now have a little kitty living in apartment seven! Yes...I am the PROUD co-owner (co-momma) of little Cleo :)
meet little cleo!
It took us a few days to pick out a name for her. In the meantime I simply called her little cat. I absolutely love names and little cat quickly turned into yiddle cat...yiddo cat...and then into just yiddo. Although we finally decided on Cleo, I mostly just call my coffee cup sized kitty, Yiddo :)
Our precious little girl weighed in at ONE POUND on her first doctor visit! I absolutely love taking naps with her while she's sleeping on my belly, snuggling with her and listening to her purr, and rubbing her cheeks and then watching her fall asleep in about two seconds! This little ball of fur is just too cute.
cleo loves her momma!

No comments:
Post a Comment