It has been relatively easy re-adjusting to life in America in some aspects...dishwashers, microwaves, functional ovens, driving a car, grocery stores bigger than a bathroom, my own bedroom, speaking English, food other than pasta, movie theaters, all things that make life easier...I could go on forever. Adjusting emotionally has been a whole other story. I just miss Italy! I'm so happy that Selina and I still live together. We can talk about Europe every single day and we never get sick of it. It's impossible for others to understand and they usually end up getting annoyed with me starting stories with "when I was in Italy..." I've been back almost three months and I still have about one low point a week where Selina and I have to sit down and reminisce about our trip. I'm just trusting in the Lord that He has me here for a purpose and trying to fulfill His purpose and plan for my life.
Now, on to blogging and reminiscing about the remainder of my semester in Europe...

I will never get tired of you starting sentences with "When I was in Italy..."
ReplyDeleteI love you!